Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday August 4, 2012 - Day 15 of the Whole30

Food
Breakfast: 2 eggs fried in ghee, green beans, and 1/2 banana
Lunch: 1/2 banana, green beans, small burger patty and tiny piece of chicken + trilogy kombucha
Dinner:  The whole fam went to Dewey's so I had a salad with strawberries, Macadamia nuts, and chicken.  No dressing or oil or anything.  It sucked.
Snack:  1/3 of a cucumber, 1/2 apple with cinnamon, 8 raw almonds, 1 sweet potato

Workout
Three rounds for time of:
400m run
3 x [5 burpees + 5 toes-to-bar]

14:09 … kip just isn’t there on the TTB, but Rob coached me and I understand the movement, so I am sure I will be able to get them, just need practice.
+ 1 dip every 45 seconds x 10
+ 25 weighted GHD situps with 10#

Mood/Feelings/Notes
Blah.  Everyone around me was eating totally bad food, so it was kind of hard, but I made it through fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment