Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday August 1, 2012 - Day 12 of Whole30

Food
Breakfast:  2 eggs + Sage Chicken Breakfast Sausage + Decaf coffee with cinnamon and coconut milk
Snack:   Cucumber Slices, Raw Green Pepper Slices
Lunch:  Cabbage + Sausage mixture (not good but didn't want to throw it out) + some mustard, 1 HB Egg
Snack: Berries+Coconut Milk+Roasted Almonds
Dinner:  Baby Lettuce with buffalo (spicy) ground chicken, diced carrots, diced red peppers, and a bit of mayo/buffalo sauce.  DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!  Felt seriously so satisfying.

Workout
800m run @ easy pace
+
5 sets of:
AMRAP (-1) strict pull-ups or tough ring rows (no bands), pause @ full dead hang  I did 5, 4, 3, 4, 3 pull ups
20 hollow rocks  These were horrendous and displayed my lack of core strength
20 mountain climbers
20 walking lunge steps, slow & controlled
:60 rest
+
800m run @ easy pace

After the wod I did dip practice (got 2 consecutive) and then did 20 GHD situps with 10 lb weight

Mood/Feelings/Notes
In order to combat the lethargic feelings I have had the last two days, I am upping my carb intake.  I am hoping it will help with some of my exhaustion.  Really looking forward to a rest day from the gym tomorrow.  Didn't do mobility wod last night so I am going to do episodes 5 & 6 tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment