Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday July 31, 2012 - Day 11 of Whole30

Food
Breakfast:  Less than 1/2 noatmeal + 5 strawberries + Grande Decaf Americano
Lunch:  Some less than desirable cabbage/sausage/onion mixture with dijon mustard + carrots
Snacks:  Pumpkin seeds, macadamia nuts, 1 small tangerine, 1 kombucha
Dinner:  Sage Chicken Sausage and an Eggs...raw green pepers + cucumber slices.... grilled chicken salad with homemade buffalo dressing
Snack:  HB Egg

Workout
A. Split jerk (from rack), build to a max in 12:00  I did 60# - kept it light because my wrist has been bothering me.  Rob coached me a bit today and told me I am dipping WAY too much on the dip portion of the jerk.  It's causing the bar to go forward and I am losing a lot of power.  I will be working on this skill over the next few weeks.
+
8 rounds (Tabata) for total reps of :
:20 push-ups
:10 rest
I did 40 (womp womp)
exactly 2:00 rest
AMRAP in 4:00 of:
Kettlebell swings, overhead, 1.5/1
I did 77

Mood/Feelings/Notes:
I have been battling severe bloating when I am really hungry.  It's the strangest thing.  So I am adding some afternoon snacks into the mix so I don't feel terrible when I leave work and head to the gym.  We'll see how it goes.  I could probably stand to eat a few more calories anyway, so hopefully this will help! Update:  I ate snacks this afternoon and had no bloating!!  I need to do some fitday or myfitnesspal to figure out how many calories I am consuming though.. and I need to ditch the nuts and get better snacks like raw veggies and HB eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment