Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday July 29, 2012 - Day 9 of Whole30

Food
Breakfast:  Carrots & almond butter, 1/2 grapefruit, 2 eggs, 2 pieces of organic bacon, 10 macadamia nuts
Lunch: Leftover salmon & negligible amount of sweet potato "fries"
Dinner: Crab Cakes & Broccoli (delicious meal)


Workout
Rest day: Mobility WOD Episode 3. 20 min self guided stretching.


Moods/Feelings/Notes
Super pissed I can't have snacks.  I am being bratty and am sick of this diet today.  I have been feeling this way for the past few days.  I know I can make it through the week once Monday comes, but MAN do the weekends suck.  Joe is really getting close to calling it off, but I hope he stays with it because I really want to see if the inflammation in his chest gets better because of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment