Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday July 23, 2012 - Day 3 of Whole30

Food
Breakfast: 1.5 thin grilled chicken breast cut into pieces and sauteed with spinach in ghee + 1 strawberry and 2 cherries
Snack: 2 turkey tom tom sticks
Lunch: Everyday Paleo Scrumptious Slow Cooker Chicken (subbed turnips for parsnips)
Snack: 3 halves of deviled eggs (with homemade mayo)
Dinner: Green Curry Chicken with broccoli and red peppers - delicious!!!
Snack: 2 cherries, 2 strawberries, spoonful of almond butter


Workout
A. Split jerk (from rack), 10 x 1 @ heaviest loads that allow for perfect receiving position (footwork & lockout); begin a rep every :60    I used 63 #
B. Power clean, 10 x 3 (reset quickly between reps); begin a set every :60  I used 73#
C. Sit-ups, 10 x 10; begin a set every :60  I did these on the GHD machine


Notes/Feeling/Mood 
I know the Turkey Tom Tom sticks aren't the best since technically they are processed, but there are no bad ingredients in them.  I won't continue to buy them but I had a pack already opened in my desk drawer so I am finishing them off.  In other news, my eyes are blurry today -- so this is giving me a headache.  Don't think it is diet related.... had LASIK in January and have been having some blurriness the past few weeks.  Scheduled an appointment to get it figured out tomorrow!  Felt pretty bloated after dinner.   

No comments:

Post a Comment